Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jersey Boys


At work we each won/earned a free ticket to Jersey Boys. Someone was unable to go and they picked my name in a drawing to bring someone. I originally asked my mom, but she could not go and Brian did not want to take the day off of work. My mom suggested that I ask my sister Amanda or my Aunt Tracy. So, I asked my sister. Sorry Trace!!
I was joking with the people at work, saying that my mom said that I could not go unless I brought my little sister with me.
Amanda met me at work and we took a limo bus from my work to downtown. We all had lunch at the Italian Village and chowed on bread dipped in Olive Oil and Parmesan cheese (I love that stuff!!).
Then we walked across the street to the theater to see the show.
It was a nice day. Even if I had to drag my little sister along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um I would have flown home for it. :) Brittany